_Palm Lake Resort Approved for Paynesville
Collie worked with Palm Lake Works to obtain town planning approval for a new lifestyle community in Paynesville within the Municipality of East Gippsland.
As part of our role on the project, we reviewed the conditions of the existing planning permit obtained by the previous landowner and sought to amend the permit to suit the design and layout preferred by Palm Lake Works.
Collie was also involved in reviewing and responding to a Council request for further information and objections received as well as representing the client at an objector consultation meeting.
The lifestyle community will comprise.
- 195 individual living units.
- A centralised clubhouse facility that includes a gymnasium, bowling alley, indoor pool and spa, yoga studio, golf simulator, library, cinema and lawn bowls.
- A main entry boulevard and ‘green open space links’ to promote pedestrian connectivity.
- Seven different dwellings types predominantly single storey in height with some double storey dwellings resulting in further variation in house designs, which will create more diverse and interesting streetscapes within the village
- The provision of 56 visitor car parking spaces dispersed throughout the village including 6 disabled spaces.
Indicative perspectives of the lifestyle community are provided below. Collie looks forward to the commencement of the project.