Collie provides urban design, masterplanning, landscape architecture and town planning assistance for the Highgrange development located on Palmers Road in Truganina. The development includes a range of dwelling types including medium density housing and public open space areas. This development is expected to accommodate just over 250 dwellings.
The Collie role includes:
- providing expert town planning advice at the Planning Panel hearing for the rezoning of the land to allow residential development;
- designing the subdivision layout for the land;
- preparation of town planning permit applications to allow for the subdivision and development of the land;
- preparation of housing design guidelines to control siting and built form for the dwellings to achieve the desired character for Highgrange;
- preparation of town planning permit applications for advertising signs;
- preparation of landscape design concepts, detailed landscape design, landscape works documentation and landscape works contract administration.