Collie assisted the client and project team with a town planning application for twelve townhouses with basement car parking.
The Collie role included:
- assessment of the site and surrounds;
- review of the Stonnington Planning Scheme and other relevant planning documents;
- review of the development plans prepared by Carr Design Group;
- review of expert reports prepared by others;
- advice on planning permit application submission requirements;
- preparation of the town planning report in support of the development proposal including clause 55 assessments;
- preparation of related planning permit application material;
- collation and lodgement of the planning permit application package.