Collie was engaged to assist in the planning permit application for the subdivision of land in stages at 28 Ferrier Road, New Gisborne. The subdivision adheres generally to the New Gisborne Development Plan (NGDP) and is in keeping with the relevant planning policies in the Scheme, including clause 56.
The Collie role included:
- subdivision design;
- review of the relevant provisions of the Macedon Ranges Planning Scheme and specialist documents / reports;
- preparation and submission of a detailed town planning report to Macedon Ranges Shire Council including required background documents (including the preparation of the subdivision, site and context plan and design response);
- constant review of the file based on advice and up-to-date knowledge of various stakeholder position, meetings and agreements;
- extensive liaison with all stakeholders;
- preparation and submission of the NGDP amendment.
The subdivision represents a logical street network and lot layout and creates a safe, attractive and liveable neighbourhood that will be integrated into the broader New Gisborne Growth Area.Category