_NEW LUXURY RETAIL BRAND IN COLLINS STREET
Collie assisted a luxury international retail brand by providing planning advice for a range of façade works to a retail tenancy in Collins Street, Melbourne. The store occupies a tenancy in the ‘Paris’ end of Collins Street.
Collie provided town planning advice in relation to proposed façade works which included the display of advertising signs, alterations to the entry lobby doors and windows as well as other design and material changes to the façade. Although the proposed works were relatively minor, consideration had to be given to the heritage controls affecting the façade.
The Collie role included:
- inspection of the subject site and surrounding area;
- a detailed review of the applicable provisions of the Scheme and other relevant planning documents and policies to identify the requirements and any issues;
- providing detailed planning advice on the proposed façade option changes;
- review of the provided town planning drawings and planning comments;
- preparation of the written town planning documentation;
- collation of the application package and its submission to Melbourne City Council.