Collie assisted Mirvac in obtaining a planning permit for the development of a multi-storey residential building, known as Tower 10, located in the Yarra’s Edge precinct in Docklands. Collie liaised closely with relevant authorities including Places Victoria, the City of Melbourne and the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning, in the process of gaining town planning approval for the development. Tower 10 will comprise:
- a 30-storey residential building of 229 apartments;
- a mixture of 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments;
- a five-storey podium to the surrounding streets;
- 229 square metres of retail space at ground floor level;
- a curved built form above the podium to mitigate wind conditions and take advantage of the excellent views over the Yarra River.
Adjacent to Tower 10, Collie also assisted Mirvac with obtaining town planning approval for two rows of terrace homes that address the waterfront and vary between three and four storeys in height. To the east of the terrace homes, Collie obtained a town planning permit for the development of South Wharf Park to be located adjacent to the Yarra River and in front of Tower 10. South Wharf Park will include a private recreation facility comprising a gym, swimming pool and café.APARTMENTS Category